Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SHOPPING!!

Today we did something a little different.  Little Boats is really getting into picking out his own clothes and even playing a little dress-up.  So today I decided to take it a step farther and let him do a little of his own shopping.  Of course I wasn't about to spend some serious cash on a 2 1/2yr olds purchases, so we set out to one of my fav stores….GOODWILL! I gave him a little cash to stick into his wallet (thanks GG!) and we were off.  It was a huge success!  Here's a few pics of Little Boats first real shopping trip.  


Fillin up the wallet

This Frog costume was a big hit and you can't beat $4.99

SCARVES!!!
Pay the Lady!
In awe of his awesome purchases 

Such an easy and fun way to let him feel a little more independent.  Of course the purchases were all goofy, but it was worth a few bucks to see how proud he was when we got home and he showed me everything in his bag.  





No comments:

Post a Comment